- The UK's largest Windpost Project is awarded to Vision. Project Dove, Tutbury have contracted Vision to fit Windposts and Restraints.
- Vision's success demand more staff - Vision increases its number of fixing teams and introduces qualified welders.
- Vision sponsors Brick Awards - Vision are proud to have sponsored a table at the prestigious Brick Awards held in London.
Now available is the unique new Soffit Solution system for Brick Faced Cladding and Lintels. Tested to some of the most rigourous standards of any brick slip masonry support product, it is lighter, more secure and easier to work with.
With quicker fitting times, reduced hazards and non-specialist fitting skills, it is fast becoming the new standard for masonry soffit cladding and lintels.
Our fitters are trained specifically to install any soffit cladding products. This means we can install them much quicker than using traditional bricklayers, allowing them to concentrate on laying bricks, saving you time and money.
Our masonry support installations offer that flexibility of adjustment whilst retaining high load capacity and conforming to stringent industry standards. We offer a range of supports for different situations.
- Continuous Angle
- Welded Bracket Angle
- Individual Bracket
- Off The Shelf System
We can supply and fit stainless steel or galvanised wall ties (masonry restraints) in either 304 or 316 gauge. We can help you identify the right fixing for your wall size, cavity size and material type.
- Frame Cramp
- Internal Fix Head Restraints
- Face Fix Head Restraints
- Sliding Anchors
- Cavity Ties
- Channel Ties
Windposts provide that important added strength and stability across larger brickwork sections. Typically they are fixed vertically between floors, often eliminating the need for additional steelwork or concrete support columns.
- C type windpost
- L type windpost
- SHS/RHS type windpost
- RSA type windpost
- PFC type windpost
- Spine type windpost
- CHS type windpost
- Case Study 1 Olympic Village - Accommocation for athletes at the Olympics.
- Case Study 2 Kidbrooke Village - New rapid-build housing block community.
- Case Study 3 London Designer Outlet - Upmarket retail & leisure complex.
- Case Study 4 South Farm - Large scale, energy efficient home and equine centre.
- Case Study 5 Cowbridge Medical Centre - A large local community health centre and surgery.
We have found Vision to be well equipped for all aspects of the services they provide. They overcome on site problems with efficiency and interact well with our site teams.
We have no reservations in recommending them.
Michael Walsh, Managing Director - Swift Brickwork